Just to feel a little bit free, to let my feelings and mind out of the cage for a while. I'm finally awake from this deep and ugly dream that locked me inside myself. I'm here, ready to let everything go... ready for letting you know.

~[Thank you... once more]~

And here they are, dreamers again.

Today I had a very bad day, a terrible day. I wont ever say it has been the worst day of my life cause I haven't lived my whole life yet to say so but, It was a very hard day with lots of lows and now high point.

The point here is that, a dreamer (out of the 1000+ out there) appeared, out of nowhere, saying she liked the birthday present I made (yeah.. the vid, girls) and, I thanked her, as I normaly do when someone thanks or makes a compliment for the things I do. But I really wasn't in the mood for more talking, so I just closed the MSN window and started listening to music. She then said some magical words that slowly made me open my heart to her: "I don't know you, but, the one I'm talking to isn't the Mei I imagined..."

Is not that I've always wanted to show my real self to everyone, to be honest I don't let anyone to know the real me, maybe cause I want to protect myself - a little bit much -... but with her, everything was so different.

That talk was the only and the greatest high I would ever expected, and... you know? that was all I needed to be allright as I am now.

It's magical how people we don't even know, appear all of a sudden and become an important part of your life... I don't know if she feels the same way, maybe we won't talk often after this, but the impression she left on me was the best of all: a real someone in the middle of an unreal world.

Now, once again, I can say how grateful I feel now that I've found you, Dreamers. 100s ... 1000s... I don't know you all, and I don't know if one day I will but, what reminds on me and will stay until the end is all the love I feel, not for me, but for the reason of our union; all the support you give, all the nice words I've read now that I entered his facebook page. Things like that make me feel confortable in this amazing Dreaming world, that I don't want to leave.

Thanks!

- - - -

Side note: Alan, if you read this: I'm always here to give you "heart massages" ... I repeat, those work *hugs him and gives him the "massage"* lol.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Últimos trabajos

Puedes usar esta parte del sidebar para mostrar tus últimos trabajos, crear una galería con tus imágenes de Flickr, insertar anuncios publicitarios o si lo deseas para añadir una breve descripción de tu sitio.

Plurk

Etiquetas

Aquí puedes añadir una nube de tags o cualquier otra cosa que desees, como un bloque de anuncios, una galería de imágenes, tu perfil de usuario...