Just to feel a little bit free, to let my feelings and mind out of the cage for a while. I'm finally awake from this deep and ugly dream that locked me inside myself. I'm here, ready to let everything go... ready for letting you know.

~Dreamers~

What it means for me to be a dreamers?

How did it all start?

It's funny and pleasent to go back in time to that sunny day of February (yeah, It was february), when I first talked to him. I have to confess I'm extremely shy, even though everyone sees me as a very outgoing funny and almost-clown like person, but the truth is that, when I first send him a message I was like "omg.. he's never going to answer! >.< he's going to laugh". Yeah, I'm usually like that, but, all of a sudden, I started knowing the person behind the youtuber. Even though I'm miles away from him, I really felt that, with every song, with every message he answered to me, with every message he answered to the rest, he was someone unique.

That's how my dream started, the day I discovered his. And maybe that was the beginning of this word "dreamers" to describe all of us, his supporters, members of a "virtually real" family.

One night I was talking to a friend of mine (the one who asked me to read this first as soon as it is finished, lol) about which name his supporters should have, as DBSK has Cassiopeias and Super Junior has E.L.F. We both were lacking of ideas and stopped thinking about it but, when I went to bed to sleep, it came to my mind clearly: Dreamers. His dream became our dream, and we all together started living his dream and did things to make that dream come true.

Now, after a few months, I realized that "Dreamers" is not just a name, but something real, something that really describes us all.

Dreamers... the ones who have various talents that are shared to the rest

Dreamers... the ones who can rely on the other

Dreamers... the ones you can laugh with

Dreamers... the ones that, even though they're spread all over the world, are with you as a family

Dreamers... the ones I'm really thanked I've met and that I never want to loose.

Dreamers, Alan's Supporters, precious human beings. Thanks so much for what your doing for Him, and for what your doing for everyone, specially me, showing me that there can be people that support other no matter what, since the very frist day until the very last.

I really hope to see you someday, at least to some of you, and to see our mutual dream fulfilled, that day, even more than now, I'll say I'm proud of being part of this.


What it means for me to be a dreamer?

Means that I'm part of a family, of a giant family spread all over the world. A family of +1000 members. That's something that not everyone has, right?.
Means that I'm part of this dream, I'm part of the tears, I'm part of the laughter and all the effort... Means that, when he gets there, we'll be there too.


Dreamer... keep on dreaming and do something about it, as long as you do it, you can have your life fulfilled by those dreams. Dreamer, dream, that we all dream with you to make it bigger.

Dreamer, your dream is ours...


I love ya all~

1 comentarios:

마루미르 dijo...

and i'm that friend ;]
your words are so true, and i also can tell that i'm proud of being a Dreamer <3

Publicar un comentario

Últimos trabajos

Puedes usar esta parte del sidebar para mostrar tus últimos trabajos, crear una galería con tus imágenes de Flickr, insertar anuncios publicitarios o si lo deseas para añadir una breve descripción de tu sitio.

Plurk

Etiquetas

Aquí puedes añadir una nube de tags o cualquier otra cosa que desees, como un bloque de anuncios, una galería de imágenes, tu perfil de usuario...